On my way home, the idea of a post-punk supergroup greater than life itself occurred to me. Here it is:
- David J from Bauhaus on bass.
- John McGeoch from Magazine, Siouxsie & the Banshees and PIL on guitar.
- Pete de Freitas from Echo & the Bunnymen on drums.
- Robert Görl from DAF on keyboards and other electronic instruments.
- Jaz Coleman from Killing Joke on vocals.
Also, their debut would be produced my Martin Hannett and their record sleeves were designed by Peter Saville.
Alright, time to stop daydreaming.